A Bangladeshi job means a paid position of regular employment, a task or piece of work, especially one that is paid. Actually a group of homogeneous tasks related by similarity of functions, when performed by an employee in an exchange for pay, a job consists of duties, responsibilities, and tasks (performance elements). A Bangladeshi job is synonymous with a role and includes the physical and social aspects of a work environment. Often, individuals identify themselves with their job or role (foreman, supervisor, engineer, etc.) and derive motivation from its uniqueness or usefulness.
Below examples for Bangladeshi Jobs requirement:
Job Description or Responsibility:
1. Coordinating contact point and document verification through third party CPV agency/in house team in Chittagong Zone
2. Collecting reports from verification team and forwarding those to head office in a timely manner
3. Maintaining verification related MIS
4. Regular communication with Branches of Chittagong Zone regarding verification
5. Visiting different Companies/ Businesses and collecting market information as and when required
6. Preferably degree in Computer Science/ Masters in any other discipline.
7. Candidate with OCP/ OCA from other disciplines are also eligible for applying.
8. Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Information others, staffing, problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, well conversant in IT infrastructure network, Application Software.
9. Recommendation of information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements. Maintenance and supervision of Bankâ€™s Core Banking
10. System and other IT based services.
11. Conduct risk assessments and related due diligence work for transactions and recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures and transaction structuring inputs including pricing, security arrangement, financial covenants, and other terms and conditions of the transaction.
12. Ensure that factors that influence the quantum of credit risk and the sensitivities to those factors are understood and documented.
13. Assist in formulation of IDCOL policies, guidelines and practices on risk management and portfolio monitoring for approval by the IDCOL Board.
14. Work within a framework of broad policies, principles and goals, applying a high degree of autonomy in selection of work methods.
15. Ensure credit risk exposures are managed within established internal/external limits and standards including regulatory requirements.
16. Maintain knowledge of emerging best practices in risk management and provide technical leadership in all areas of risk management to safeguard and contribute to maintain and eventually raise IDCOL’s prevailing credit ratings.
17. Responsible for the entire portfolio of loans, guarantees and equity investments, and for assisting in setting borrower, group, and industry sector limits.
18. Responsible for establishing credit rating methodologies.
19. Responsible for determining impairments and specific provisions, working out non-performing transactions, and identifying the policies governing the definition and management thereof.
20. If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
21. Within HSBC Technology and Services, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
22. In this role, you will:
23. Manage the relationships with a number of key vendors, ensuring contractual responsibilities are upheld through effective monitoring of service level agreement and escalation of issues;
24. Ensure contractual responsibilities are upheld through effective monitoring and escalation of Business Partner Performance;
25. Ensure regulated compliance of all contracts in line with Local and Group guidelines as applicable;
26. Ensures Business Partner operational integrity is maintained and monitored;
27. Ensures Standards of performance and service delivered continues to meet HSBC and customer requirements in line with the Best Place to Bank strategy;
28. Review, recognise and implement opportunities to drive down costs, by eradicating unnecessary processes and exploring opportunities for further outsourcing;
29. Manage contracts in line with Vendor Management Policy.
30. Share Trading.
31. Trading related activities.
32. Provide services to the Clients/Customers.
33. Minimum 5 Years experience and l/c deal –custom handle all work
34. Maintain day to day procurement activities as per procurement policy;
35. Conduct import related all activities including corresponding with sellers, opening L/C and its amendment, monitoring, shipment, document retirement formalities and custom clearing & C&F issues;
36. Follow up delivery and take necessary steps to provide goods and services in right time in right place & also update delivery status & issues to reporting line manager;
37. Dealing with GO & NGO’s related with business regulatory & commercial activities like DCC, BoI, DAE etc;
38. Prepare Comparative Statement (CS) after collecting quotation and sign off CS after completion of negotiation with supplier;
39. Update supplier and material database;
40. Develop new supplier as per need and select strategic and potential supplier;
41. Must demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the area of Import, Export, Local Trading, Banking, Regulatory, Custom clearing & forwarding etc.
42. To ensure availability of raw materials, packing materials, promotional materials and all other logistics on time to expedite and achieve sales target of marketing departments (seed, crop health and animal health) of GETCO Agro Vision Ltd. and GETCO Agri Technologies Ltd.
43. Timely and cost effective procurement from local & foreign sources in accordance with company policies and requirement
44. Negotiating and maintaining prices and long-term purchase agreements
45. Managing the validity and the quality of documents and obtaining required validations to be able to procure
46. Market searching & development of documentation in line with Procurement goals
47. Assisting in procurement of materials, machinery parts and stationary items
48. Assisting in preparation and verification of requisitions
49. Updating & managing proper documentation in Supply Chain process
50. Driving promotional campaigns by selecting appropriate supplier with Competitive price and good quality
51. Designing, planning, executing, controlling and monitoring of supply chain activities of the company
52. Looking after the entire supply chain process such as procurement (Local & Foreign), Inventory control, distribution, and logistics functions of the entire group
53. Regular random inventory in all store of the Company
- 4 years graduation in Economics/ BBA/ MBA/ MBM
- Graduation: Minimum 2nd Division or CGPA 2.00 out of 4 scale
- SSC & HSC: Minimum 2nd Division or CGPA 2.50 out of 5 scale
- Only one 3rd Class/ Division/equivalent CGPA will be acceptable for TACO position
- Masters/ Post Graduation from any reputed/ recognized university, education in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronic/ Communication will be preferred.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Engineering (CSE/ EEE) from any reputed University/ Institute (CCNA, MTCNA).
- A Master’s degree, or equivalent, in finance, business administration, economics or other related fields. University degree in finance, business administration, economics or other related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed public/private university;
- Masters in Commerce or MBA
- Masters in any discipline
- BBA/ MBA/ MA from any reputed University.
- BBA/ MBA from any reputed university.
- Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply but who have 1 or more year experience will give preference.
- MBA with minimum two years experience
Additional Job Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team building & people management skills
- Good command over English language and computer
- Geographic mobility and flexibility
- The Ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must be conversant on ERP solution with clear understanding in different module like, Accounting, Payroll, HR, Inventories and Life Insurance Policy administration related software.
- Should have minimum 2 (Two) years of practical experiences in companies dealing with wide range of data specially in mitigating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Must have through knowledge on ORACLE Developer 6i/Developer suit with Oracle Database 9i/10g or NET(C#) and PHP:
- Promising fresh candidates interested in making career in IT may also apply.
- Experience at least 10 years (4 years in Bank) with position of at least 2 years.
- A good knowledge of banking operations and risks.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Efficiency in vendor negotiation and management
- The Ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 year(s) experience in related sector.
- Real Time experience in LAN/Network Setup & Trouble shooting.
- Configure & Maintain DNS, Proxy, DHCP, Web Servers, FTP Server and Mail Servers.
- Configure Firewall & Routers.
- Age below or equal to 40 year(s)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a bank/financial institution, rating agency or multilateral/bilateral development organization in risk management and/or investment appraisal.
- Experience in infrastructure project finance, corporate finance, structured finance, and related activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bengali and English.
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of contract management for an outsourced supplier;
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing individuals to achieve a high quality service in a variety of roles;
- Ability to negotiate and influence decision-making process;
- Relationship management, planning and organising skills;
- Committed and enthusiastic to an ever changing environment and continuous improvement;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Strategic thinking, positive and can do attitude.
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Willing to work anywhere in Dhaka City.
- Age 20 to 40 year(s)
- Minimum 2 year(s) on the job training.
- Nationality Bangladeshi
- Should have adequate computer knowledge in application of software.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. (French knowledge will be appreciated
- Basic computer operation, E-mailing, Internet searching;
- Good Communication skill.
- Reporting to: Manager, Commercial and Procurement
- Supporting to handle all kinds of L/C related issues, customs formalities and documentation.
- Supporting to Maintain liaison with clearing and forwarding agents and customs officers.
- Support to prepare commercial documents and material orders’ document
- Communicate with different Foreign Suppliers, C & F agents, all other respective departments.
- Present shipping documents to respective offices on time.
- Select, develop and manage relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ensure cost effective buying and timely delivery to the respective location.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with the vendors/suppliers.
- Update shipment schedule for all raw materials to be imported.
- Select and evaluate vendor as per company policy.
- Coordinate with supply planning, warehousing and distribution management team.
- Collect competitive price from suppliers & prepare comparative statement for management decision. Update task list such as meeting, important work and to avoid mistakes.
- Check the bills of vendors meticulously and timely payment of their bills considering VAT and AIT.
- Implement corrective and preventive action of different regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Support to liaison with government and non-government organization.
- Perform any other job/responsibility assigned by Superiors.
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Males preferred
- Computer knowledge in E-mail, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel is a must with the need to produce reports for Management and communication skill
- Adequate knowledge on: Purchasing knowledge, Inventory Management, Negotiation skill, Conflict Management and Communication Skill
- Candidate should be hard working, enthusiastic, self-motivated and independent
A Bangladeshi Job Description is an outline of all that entails a job position. It contains the job title name, main purpose of the job, day-to-day tasks and duties and any special working conditions. It's commonly used by employers when advertising for posts as it assists a potential job applicant to decide on whether or not to apply.